02 June, 2009

Overwhelming

I have started and erased this blog post several times because I am having a hard time putting into words what happened on Sunday. I knew that it would be a great day, but I was not expecting what happened. God's presence with us was overwhelming. On Sunday evening, as I was helping the guys grill hot dogs at Joe Pool Lake, I tried to mentally download what happened over the previous 8 hours. Tears filled my eyes. I can't really describe it and this blog post is going to be frustrating to those who were not there to experience it with us, but all I can say is that there was a movement of God sweeping over His people at 412. Three people accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior- and 2 of them did so in the middle of the service. It was almost as if they themselves could not stop it from happening.

Sunday night, we baptized 14 people. It was truly one of the happiest celebrations that I have ever been a part of. Tears fill my eyes just thinking about it.

Here are a few pics:

















2 comments:

  1. What an incredible day! What an awesome God we serve! So excited for you guys! Praying God continues to move!

    ReplyDelete