23 April, 2009

Colossians, Christ, and my Wordle

This week I have been soaking in Colossians and skimming through Romans. There are times when I read Scripture that I subconsciously skip over certain passages because for some reason or other I think it's not applicable (I know- it's dumb). But there are times when I can't stop reading a book. Enter Colossians this week. I don't know how to adequately describe it, but it's like my heart had been bound by chains of religion and when I began to meditate on Colossians my heart began to become free. All I know is that I fell more in love with Jesus when I read it. I am just curious- What was the last thing you read that made you fall more in love with Jesus?


I created what's called a "wordle" today. It's based on my experience in Colossians this week. Here it is:



You can easily create one too at wordle.net.

3 comments:

  1. One of the last things was the book Crazy Love by Francis Chan. I too recently read Col. and loved it. The phrase Epaphras wrestles in prayer for you has been something I've been chewing on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last thing... book of James. Oh, and I love Wordles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob, I love the book Crazy Love. It has helped me fall more in love with Christ as well. Francis Chan has a passion for Jesus that is contagious. And I have never thought about the phrase regarding Epaphras. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete