13 October, 2009

Life Group of the Year Award

Many of you have been asking me, "Kyle, which Life Group would get the Life Group of the Year Award? Which one is the best Life Group ever?" One of you even asked me, "Kyle, which Life Group do you believe will go down as the greatest Life Group in the history of the world?" Someone even asked me, "Kyle, which Life Group would win in a bar-fight?" All of these questions boil down to one spectacular award: Life Group of the Year Award.
And here it is . . .
(drum-roll please)
The Vongdachan Life Group

You ask me, "Kyle, do you play favorites?" My response: "No. I will only award this award if the Life Group does something truly magnificent such as celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving."

So, here's to you, Vongdachan Life Group: Ya geez. Happy Thanksgiving, ey?
And thanks for the invite. It was totally kosher!




5 comments:

  1. We do have a pretty awesome life group! Sorry other life groups but you know what they say "someone has to be the best!"
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hunt Life Group could definately take the Vongdachan Life Group in a bar fight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't be so sure, Jonathan. Ken knows Karate (and Chuck Norris). And- you are assuming that your Life Group would be sober? JK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyle, I'm reading a book that you should check out. It's called Sticky Church. It's about small groups and how to use them to close the back door of your church...ie help people not to leave. It's good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I celebrated by being thankful I'm not Canadian... though I hear they have healthcare figured out...

    ReplyDelete